Friday 8 December 2006

What's in a name?

Oh, and by the way, my blog name is based on the classic sci-fi novella by Michael Moorcock. I could have lied and said the name was inspired by my love for comics and the caperings of masked superheroes within the books, with a double entendre on the word 'capers' because many superheroes wear capes. Yep, that's the kind of sparkling insight you can expect from yours truly. Derivative and profound, you might say.

Heh heh. MoorCock.

They'd never let me get away with that on proboards. I don't swear much, but every time I am unable to write the name of a common household pest; or the area in a plane in which the pilot sits, or when I cannot write the name of one of my favourite authors without it getting censored, it gets a bit wearing on the nerves.

Or in other words: FUCK YOU, LANGUAGE FILTER. YOU CAN KISS MY SCRAWNY ASS!!!

Back on topic: all the good blog names were taken, so I settled for this one, which only varies from the source by one letter. But, hey, at least I'm not ripping off Star Wars or Superman.

No comments: