Friday 8 December 2006

Introduction

Hi, I'm Rich, although I like to be known as Manny for reasons that shall remain hidden in the Black Library of the Cosmos. I'm a bored student with too much time on his hands. I've read too many bad comics and science fiction novels and I have a lot of pent-up repressed emotions. Well, what do you expect? I'm English, after all.

Most of the time I post on MURPG Board under my secret identity. I have sad fantasies of being a hero or at least writing a great novel.

What will I be blogging about? Erm. I'll talk mainly about comics. That seems like a good start. I may branch out into full-length reviews or I may do shameless plugs for attention. This blog shall be updated sporadically at best, and I don't currently have a scanner, so any pictures will be stolen from around the internet. Anyway, enjoy!

No comments: